Hornet semi robotic A0
With our A0 large format scanner book2net Hornet we have developed a high-performance device that is specially designed for use in the mass digitization of large-format, unwieldy or particularly heavy originals such as magazine volumes while at the same time guaranteeing the highest level of safe handling.
• Selectable options: 300 dpi / 400 dpi
• 0.3 sec. scanning time (A0 color @ 300 dpi)
• 3.5 sec. processing time (scanning + imaging + storage)
• Height adjustment up to 25 cm (40 cm optional)
• Book spine width up to 25 cm
• Double profile lifting columns for precise height adjustment
• Load capacity up to 180 kg per column
• USB 3.0 interface
A0 LARGE FORMAT PLANETARY SCANNER WITH SEMI-ROBOTICS FOR TRUE-TO-SCALE DIGITIZATION
Especially with large-format, heavy books with thick spines, height adjustment using a book cradle is essential for true-to-scale digitization. Thanks to its dual laser system, the book2net Hornet can be set to the optimal focus level within seconds.
Industrial precision guidance, linear drive and PLC control guarantee smooth and even guidance and adjustment of all moving elements. Together with the safe LED additional lighting system, the book cradle can be precisely adjusted for each book in seconds.