DRAGON V SHAPE BOOK SCANNER
As a high-end semi-robotic scanner, the book2net Dragon combines the advantages of a conservational V-shape book scanner with those of a professional repro studio. It thus fulfills all wishes for the flexibility and individual configuration of a V-scan system for historical holdings that only allow a small opening angle.
• Double X71 camera system
• Variable scan areas: A1 – A6
• Physical resolution: 400 – 2400 dpi
• Special lenses Schneider: 40, 45, 60, 80, 100mm
• Flexible camera position and scan angle
• Adjustable book support angle: 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°
• Exchangeable V-panes: 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°
• Height adjustment up to 15 cm (optional up to 25 cm)
• Spine width up to 10 cm (optional 20 cm), depth up to 8 cm
HIGH-END A1 V-SHAPE SCANNER WITH OUTSTANDING CHARACTERISTICS MATCHING YOUR HIGHEST REQUIREMENTS
The scanning of files, books and large-format originals up to DIN A1 format places special demands on scanning systems and users in terms of care, quality and productivity. In particular, very old, sensitive and valuable documents and books must be treated with the greatest possible care, but at the same time require a high degree of system flexibility.