PVA pH neutral archival adhesive
- High Quality: Archival material
- Easy To Use: Professional quality adhesive is water soluble when wet so it can be thinned with water to extend drying time if desired
- Resistant and not soluble after dried
- Fast drying and looks clear when dried
- Acid-free, non-yellowing properties
- Many uses: Ideal for bookbinding, paper projects, as well as mounting artwork.
Great adhesiveness and flexibility, designed for use in conservation, bookbinding, fine art and archival applications. Dries clear and stays flexible.
Acid-Free: will not discolor paper and other surfaces, will not become brittle or turn yellow with age.
Offers excellent lay-flat properties to keep curling or waves in the paper to a minimum. To slow down drying, increase viscosity and working time mix with methylcellulose, Tylose MH300 or rice starch paste (wheat paste). Use it to repair books, make boxes, adhere paper to paper or cloth to wood, fill cracks in art canvases; can also be applied to general uses.